Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tidying up my Lancer's Interiors!

Time to finish tidying up my interiors!


Since my car's matting and carpets are still clean - I've decided to just give it a light sweeping.



With the use of an old floor brush -  I gathered all the large debris in one location.


and suck them all up with my mini vacuum cleaner.


Clean and tidy - better vacuum the seats while I'm at it :)


Using the same solution I've bought in Evangelista a couple of years ago (read about it here) - I wiped down the dash and all the vinyl inside the car.


An old toothbrush would do wonders on all the crevices.


Time to retire our old rosary and image of infant jesus. They've protected the car for more than 15 years!

 
 

After a dab of armor all and some elbow grease, she's ready for the next 15 years!



Here's a shot of my hazard switch glowing once again! Read how I fixed it here.

Just a couple more tweaks and this lancer will seem like it just rolled out of the factory again (I think even better) :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanking you for providing such an incredible list of do follow blogs.
    lancer parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate it Deny! :) If ever I need performance aftermarket parts - I know where to go.. more power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “An old toothbrush would do wonders on all the crevices.” – True. This little tool has been my partner for years now, when it comes to cleaning my car’s interior. It can seriously remove all the rubbish in your car and make sure that no single dirt will be left in your auto’s carpet and car seat covers. You really don’t have to spend a lot to make your interior clean. An old toothbrush can do the trick!

    Nicole Vickers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right Nicole! :) No need to buy expensive cleaning tools - most of what you need in taking care of your car is right in front of you! :) I would love to see pictures of how you clean your car's interior :-D

      Delete