Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

The New Max - the Best 6 Year Old China Scoot

Sharing with everyone the new and rejuvanated Max. Not bad considering his age and build right? :)



He could pass for a brand new ride :)

See how light reflects on his front end :)



The headlight assembly needs some buffing - I just have to let it dry for several weeks - I just hope I don't burn through the rattle can paint and that my top coat is thick enough :)

The rear compliments the front :) Notice that the tail lights have also been ambered to match the signal lights.

With his new paint job - I am confident that Max will stay handsome for the next 5 years :) I trust that Bosny will be able to withstand the text of time. I will keep everyone posted in case I've made the wrong decision in using rattle cans for Max's paint job - only time will tell :)

Of course, making your scooter look good is one thing - making sure that it performs as good as it looks is another - watch out for more posts on the steps I take to make sure Max is a healthy as he can be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment